Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Buffyfest: the Comic! Sort of...

A little over a year ago, I started working on a webcomic based on popular youtube personality, brentalfloss.  Never heard of him?  He takes popular video game tunes and gives them humorous lyrics.  I'd been a fan of his stuff for a while and, when we met at NYCC in 2010, I pitched him the idea of doing a twice weekly strip.  Fast forward to now, and you'll find my Buffy interests peppered in ever now and again.  The latest example included a little shout-out to my home away from home - Buffyfest.


We also revealed that the roommate character, Travis, tried and failed to make it happen with Willow one time.


Poor Travis didn't have a chance.  I doubt he could compete with Oz or Tara.  He's way cooler than Kennedy, though.

Anyhoo, we're coming up on 50 strips and, if the spirit moves you, take a look.  There's video game humor, a little fanfiction, and pop culture galore.

1 comment:

Skytteflickan88 said...

I like them. And one day, when I get my own apartment, and saved enough money, I will definitly have a Buffy room similar to that. Just minus the movie poster.