Friday, August 5, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar to Return to 'All My Children'

In case you missed the news yesterday, Smidge is going back to Pine Valley one more time!

The long running soap All My Children is soon being cancelled after 40 years on air. Sarah had played Susan Lucci's daughter, Kendall, for so many years before becoming our beloved Buffy.

Smidge confirmed her cameo during an interview with reporters attending the TV Critics Tour in Los Angeles. This time around, she won't be playing the bitchy Kendall, the role that won her an Emmy:

"I don't want to be Kendall, that's Alica's role." Gellar said, referring to AMC's Alicia Minshew. "I just wanted to be a part of it. I have no idea what I'm going to do, so we can take suggestions, but I will be doing a one day shoot. I'm excited!"

All My Children ends in September and will continue on the web.

No comments: