Monday, July 20, 2009

Fallen Angel: Reborn BBBR Vlog Review

So, hey. This edition of my brearded blogging of blogging beardliness got a little out of hand. The good news? The review of Fallen Angel can be relied upon as being generally spoiler free (although there are some very general plot points mentioned) and brief. Of my whopping near fifteen minute diatribe the main stuff is done in the first five. If, however, you are curious as to the comics I read and are looking for recommendations then, by all means, view onward as I have a lot to say about a variety of comics that are out these days.



And there you have it. As I mentioned, you can peep out Pat's review of the Not Fade Away adaptation here. I look forward to hearing if any of you read the same books I do or if you decide to take my advice which you should totally do because I'm usually right and great and awesome about these things. Why? It's probably the beard.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I watched all 14:25 of that thing and I have to say I'm intrigued by a few of those titles. Thanks Bitsy the Bearded reviewer.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Classic Maiden said...

Loved Fallen Angel Reborn #1 as well. Can't wait for the rest.

Thanks for the rec's :)