Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh my goodness

This interview is a doozy. First of all, he talks about how season 9 will be years from now. And also, he throws in this little tidbit:

NRAMA: Clearly, Buffy’s had this boomerang effect with you over the span of your professional career. Do you see it as something that you’ll ever be able to quit or write the final sentence?

JW: Apparently not. I’m interested in all the exciting new things that are happening, but there she is, at my side. And I’m pretty okay with that.

I created her 20 years ago when I first got out of college. It took me a long time to write the screenplay, and then, obviously, a long time to see the screenplay turn into a movie, and then a longer time for a movie to turn into a series. It’s been with me all the time. I like her. I like her world, and I’m not tired of it. I’m always going to be excited about my new stuff, and always will be, but she’s an old friend. I don’t have a lot of those.

read the rest here:

http://whedon.info/Joss-Whedon-Buffy-Season-8-Comic,26286.html



No comments: